Accreditation of an education organization - the procedure for the recognition by the accreditation organ of the conformity of educational services established by accreditation standards with the aim of providing objective information about their quality and confirming the availability of effective mechanisms for its improvement.
This procedure is necessary in order to:
- demonstrate commitment to the quality of educational services and training of specialists;
- to receive an independent evaluation of the quality of educational programs and training of specialists;
- to receive recommendations on the improvement of educational programs;
- obtain a certificate of accreditation confirming the status of the organization of education;
- to increase competitiveness in the Kazakhstan market of educational services.
Certificates on the passage of institutional and specialized accreditation are a guarantee of high stability and sustainability of the quality of the educational services provided, allowing you to maintain competitive advantages in the market of educational services.
On June 18, 2016, the Accreditation Council of the Independent Kazakhstan Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (IQAA) issued a decision:
I. Within the framework of institutional accreditation, accredit the State Public Utility Enterprise "Shymkent Medical College" of the Health Department of the South Kazakhstan Region for a period of 5 years,
The period of validity of institutional accreditation is June 20, 2016 - June 21, 2021;
II. Within the framework of specialized (program) accreditation to accredit for a period of 5 years, educational programs:
0301000 - "General medicine";
0302000 - "Nursing";
0303000 - "Hygiene and epidemiology";
0304000 - "Stomatology";
0305000 - "Laboratory diagnostics";
0306000 - "Pharmacy";
0307000 - Orthopedic stomatology
The period of validity of specialized (program) accreditation is June 20, 2016 - June 21, 2021.